- Effective administration
- Effective issue and return of textbooks.
- Saves you time
- Saves you money
- Excellent control of your textbooks
- Know who has books on loan
- Know who’s books are overdue
- Lost and late book return letters
- Bulk return of books
- Learners cannot take books from one another
- Stop the issue of textbooks in the new year if textbooks from the previous year were not returned.
- Quick accessioning of books
- Books and borrowers are barcoded
- Load the first book of a title and the system will automatically generate the remaining copies
- Easy stock take
- Scan barcodes of books
- Print report of number of books
- Automatically write-off lost books
What makes PSD different?
- User-friendly, easy-to-use software
- Excellent support (telephone, e-mail & on-line)
- Since 1997 in the market
- Can address small / large bookstores with a few hundred or as many as 200 000 books/ resources
- Can operate on a standalone machine or reliable network
- New versions released annually incorporating new technology and requests from clients
Multi-functional textbook reports:
- Textbooks available in the bookstore.
- Textbook on loan by learner.
- Total textbook stock.
- Monetary value of textbooks acquired during a specific period.
- Textbook retrieval report required by the Department of Education.
- Textbooks by learning area per grade.
- Automatic generated damaged and overdue letters to parents.
- Letters to parents indicating the list of textbooks issued, lost or damaged.